After spending eight months in a mental institution, a former teacher moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife.
- Year: 2012
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Studio: The Weinstein Company
- Keyword: depression, infidelity, dancing, friendship, philadelphia, pennsylvania, based on novel or book, widow, letter, neighbor, mental illness, ex-wife, institutionalization, death of husband, bipolar, restraining order, father son relationship
- Director: David O. Russell
- Cast: Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert De Niro, Jacki Weaver, Chris Tucker, Anupam Kher