The brief life of Jean Michel Basquiat, a world renowned New York street artist struggling with fame, drugs and his identity.
- Year: 1996
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Drama, History
- Studio: Eleventh Street Production, Jon Kilik, Miramax
- Keyword: new york city, friendship, new love, homeless person, drug abuse, vernissage, drug addiction, overdose, artist, graffiti, street art, exhibit, drugs, celebration, price of fame
- Director: Julian Schnabel
- Cast: Jeffrey Wright, David Bowie, Dennis Hopper, Gary Oldman, Benicio del Toro, Claire Forlani