When best buds Rick and Fred begin to show signs of restlessness at home, their wives take a bold approach to revitalize their marriages, they grant the guys a 'hall pass'—one week of freedom to do whatever they want. At first, it seems like a dream come true, but they quickly discover that their expectations of the single life—and themselves—are completely and hilariously out of sync with reality.
- Year: 2011
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Comedy, Romance
- Studio: New Line Cinema, Conundrum Entertainment
- Keyword: husband wife relationship, freedom, marriage, daydream, friends
- Director: Bobby Farrelly, Peter Farrelly
- Cast: Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, Jenna Fischer, Christina Applegate, Nicky Whelan, Richard Jenkins