After her much older husband forces a move to a suburban retirement community, Pippa Lee engages in a period of reflection and finds herself heading toward a quiet nervous breakdown.
- Year: 2009
- Country: United States of America
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Studio: Elevation Filmworks, Grand Army Entertainment
- Keyword: sense of guilt, age difference, marriage, romantic comedy, terminal illness, neighbor, woman director, publisher
- Director: Rebecca Miller
- Cast: Robin Wright, Alan Arkin, Keanu Reeves, Julianne Moore, Winona Ryder, Mike Binder