When Nancy is surfing on a secluded beach, she finds herself on the feeding ground of a great white shark. Though she is stranded only 200 yards from shore, survival proves to be the ultimate test of wills, requiring all of Nancy's ingenuity, resourcefulness, and fortitude.
- Year: 2016
- Country: Australia, Spain, United States of America
- Genre: Horror, Drama, Thriller
- Studio: Columbia Pictures, Ombra Films, Weimaraner Republic Pictures
- Keyword: surfer, island, beach, mexico, animal attack, survival, creature, young woman, shark, great white shark, trapped, animal horror, prey
- Director: Jaume Collet-Serra
- Cast: Blake Lively, Óscar Jaenada, Janelle Bailey, Chelsea Moody, Angelo Josue Lozano Corzo, José Manuel Trujillo Salas