Set ten years after the events of the original, James Cameron’s classic sci-fi action flick tells the story of a second attempt to get the rid of rebellion leader John Connor, this time targeting the boy himself. However, the rebellion has sent a reprogrammed terminator to protect Connor.
- Year: 1991
- Country: France, United States of America
- Genre: Action, Thriller, Science Fiction
- Studio: Lightstorm Entertainment, Carolco Pictures, Pacific Western, StudioCanal
- Keyword: cyborg, shotgun, dystopia, moral ambiguity, post-apocalyptic future, villain, time travel, mental institution, juvenile delinquent, fictional war, urban setting, troubled teen, morphing, nuclear weapons, shape shifter, savior, catch phrase, action hero, good versus evil, terminator
- Director: James Cameron
- Cast: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, Edward Furlong, Robert Patrick, Joe Morton, Earl Boen