Xavier is a 40-year-old father of two who still finds life very complicated. When the mother of his children moves to New York, he can't bear them growing up far away from him and so he decides to move there as well.
- Year: 2013
- Country: Belgium, France
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Studio: Ce qui me meut, Opposite Field Pictures, Compagnie Cinématographique, La Panache Productions, Belgacom, StudioCanal
- Keyword: friendship, chinatown, immigration, family, usa politics, sham marriage, frenchman abroad
- Director: Cédric Klapisch
- Cast: Romain Duris, Audrey Tautou, Cécile de France, Kelly Reilly, Sandrine Holt, Flore Bonaventura