Since the moment they met at age 5, Rosie and Alex have been best friends, facing the highs and lows of growing up side by side. A fleeting shared moment, one missed opportunity, and the decisions that follow send their lives in completely different directions. As each navigates the complexities of life, love, and everything in between, they always find their way back to each other - but is it just friendship, or something more?
- Year: 2014
- Country: Belgium, Canada, Germany, Ireland, United Kingdom
- Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy
- Studio: Constantin Film, Octagon Films, Canyon Creek Films, Mister Smith Entertainment, FFF Bayern, FFA, MEDIA Programme of the European Union, OMDC
- Keyword: friendship, based on novel or book, love, best friend, valentine's day, teenage pregnancy, friends in love, missed opportunity
- Director: Christian Ditter
- Cast: Lily Collins, Sam Claflin, Christian Cooke, Tamsin Egerton, Suki Waterhouse, Jaime Winstone